Penguin Random House LLC Production Assistant, Audio Group in Woodland Hills, California
As the premier publisher in the audiobook industry, Penguin Random House Audio is dedicated to producing top-quality fiction and nonfiction audiobooks written and read by the best in the business.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to support the fast-paced Audio Publishing office in the Woodland Hills, California location. Reporting into the Director of Studio Production, the assistant supports our Los Angeles recording studios, the various audio producers and narrators, and the pre- and post-production managers and provides front line customer service to internal and external customers.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
• Greeting and welcoming guests.
• Supporting the producers with light reading, editing pdf documents, and distributing materials to actors.
• Managing office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
• Assisting with security management and communicating with building landlord regarding facility maintenance.
• Capturing photos of voice actors and of studio surroundings for social media content.
• Providing general studio support as needed and serving as the point person for the department on general office inquiries.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Prior office experience, administrative experience a plus
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees across all levels of an organization
• Ability to creatively problem solve and adapt to shifting priorities
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Po
Salary for this position is $40,000.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.