Penguin Random House LLC Associate Analyst in Westminster, Maryland
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 24691
Penguin Random House, LLC is the world's largest general trade book publisher. It is a division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
The Westminster Operations Center located in Carroll County, Maryland (30 minutes from the greater Baltimore area) is looking for an Associate Analyst to join their Business Operations Department.
• Works with the Financial Planning & Analysis team and a divisional business manager to prepare budgets & forecasts
• Develop and monitor annual business plans
• Process monthly financial close entries
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Interact with internal and external customers
• Works on special projects as assigned
• Prepares a variety of variance analysis reports
• Prepares summary and analysis of operating expenses
• Excellent financial and operational analysis skills
• Must be accurate and detail oriented
• Ability to work extra hours
• AA/BS degree preferred.
Will consider relevant work experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office programs
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.