Penguin Random House LLC Senior Product Manager - Loyalty, Penguin Random House in New York, New York
Senior Product Manager - Loyalty Penguin Random House's corporate consumer marketing team is looking for a senior product manager to own PRH's newly-launched Reader Rewards loyalty program, account management and consumer cart experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior product manager to make a large impact on a growing, strategically valuable program.
Who You Are:
You are a detail-oriented product manager who has at least 3-5 years building successful digital products and working closely and collaboratively with developers, designers and business owners in the e-commerce space. You don't shy away from details and love thinking about end-to-end about user flows, account management, tools and growth. You are an excellent communicator, passionate about stellar user experience, and a self-starter with proven success at execution.
What You Will Do:
• Define the roadmap for PRH's Reader Rewards program with a focus on program growth and customer retention
• Own the consumerfacing account management, cart and checkout process on PRH.com to facilitate excellent experiences for our loyalty program members
• Work closely with stakeholders across the entire organization, including our customer service team, to scope incremental enhancements to the Reader Rewards user flows, account management process, personalized dashboards, as well as the proprietary tools that power the program
• Partner with our email marketing, advertising and sales teams to grow the Reader Rewards user base
• Collaborate with developers, designers/UX leads, and QA analysts on our team to bring your ideas to life through iterative design and development cycles
• Participate or lead ongoing user research, A/B testing and usability testing to further improve the experience
• Leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities for improvement or further investment in the platform
• Manage and groom the product backlog
• Collaborate in a handson way with other product managers on the team who support a growing portfolio of consumer-facing web applications, tools and mobile apps
• Participate in all agile ceremonies as part of our sprint cycles
• 3-5 years experience as a product manager in the digital e-commerce space. Must have experience managing cart and checkout process
• Excellent leadership skills
• Facility with JIRA, Google Docs, Excel, Gantt Charts, Powerpoint, Word and other software/programs that would be conducive to documentation
• Exceptional timemanagement and personal organization skills
• Proactive communicator with superlative written and verbal communication
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fastpaced, changing development environment
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and kindly include your resume and cover letter.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 39406