Penguin Random House LLC Sales Planning Assistant - Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group in New York, New York
The Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group is seeking a Sales Planning Assistant to support the Vice President, Executive Director of Sales Management & Planning. This position will also be the key point person for sales reps both in-house and around the country. This exciting role works across the Knopf, Doubleday, Pantheon, and Schocken imprints and is the perfect opportunity to gain a behind-the-scenes understanding of the publishing process and an in-depth education on the book marketplace.
In this role, you will:
• Liaise information between the marketing team and other departments, including sales, editorial, publicity and production.
• Create and distribute sales materials, coordinate meetings, prepare marketing summary reports, and write letters for mailings.
• Provide general administrative support to the Vice President, Executive Director.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Prior internship in a corporate marketing department a plus
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Familiarity of HTML and web analytics a plus
Salary for this position is $40,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.