Penguin Random House LLC Random House Children's Books - Marketing Assistant in New York, New York
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 29160
Marketing Assistant, Random House Children's Books
Director, Licensed and Proprietary Brands
• Provides the administrative support for the marketing campaign process on a seasonal cycle
• Responsible for coordinating the internal marketing and publicity departments' various data for brand business reviews and sell-in materials
• Creates the team's POS forms and manages all changes to those forms through the item's cycle from sell-in to on-sale.
• Manage the group's calendar for each season and set up all necessary meetings related to group discussion
• Responsible for soliciting and helping with the execution of all cross promotional efforts with licensors and licensees
• Development the "skeleton" decks for all business reviews, sell sheet packets and other various group presentations
• Manage the relationship with ad vendors, booking ads and submitting advertising invoices
• Responsible for routing all project approvals to the appropriate and required internal and external approvers
• Provides administrative support as necessary to include all tasks needed, such as: mailings, notetaking, display and orderable grid creation/management, printing OTIS sheets, etc.
• Creative individual, eager to share ideas, and actively participate in group brainstorms
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to multi-task and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be proactive and exceptionally organized.
• Strong communication & writing skills are essential.