Penguin Random House LLC Post Production Associate - Audio Publishing Group in New York, New York
The Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group is looking for a Post Production Associate to facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of audiobook projects. The role will manage and deliver audio assets, maintain and archive materials for all company websites, and troubleshoot software and hardware issues. Our audiobooks have won 13 Grammy Awards, 69 Audie Awards, and 15 Odyssey Awards and we want you to become a part of our winning team!
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
• Verifying master file sets against specs and importing into the company archive.
• Uploading web samples.
• Distributing title metadata to internal and external groups.
• Addressing audio master errors, making audio edits, generating metadata.
• Editing and revising voice-only files using Pro Tools.
• Tracking projects and ensuring all deadline are met.
• Fulfilling additional audio media requests as needed.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with audio file handling, audio editing, and/or sound engineering
• A proven understanding of various audio file formats and their specs
• Knowledge of digital media formats, recording engineering, and post-production
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a large team
• Proficient with MAC and PC operating systems
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.