Penguin Random House LLC Operations Group Assistant - Audio in New York, New York
Penguin Random House Audio seeks an Operations Group Assistant to work within the divisional Operations team. This division publishes approximately 1400+ audiobook titles per year across multiple genres. The Operations Group Assistant will be responsible for providing light administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Operations, as well as assisting with workload across the five departments within the group. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about multiple areas of responsibility within the Audio publishing division.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Assist Managing Editorial with title setup/metadata maintenance in SAP system.
• Work with Print Production/Replication to create purchase orders.
• Provide support to Digital Operations team to check audio title posting and metadata accuracy.
• Support Project Management team with administrative tasks tied to project tracking.
• Help the Design and Permissions team with asset request follow-up and invoicing.
• Light administrative duties to support SVP.
• Minimum of 6 months of prior experience; publishing experience preferred
• Proficiency in Office Suite [especially Excel and Word]
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize one's own work independently and as part of a larger team in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail a must.
Salary for this position is $40,000.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 33765