Penguin Random House LLC National Accounts Manager - Amazon in New York, New York
National Accounts Manager - Amazon and Digital Sales
DK Publishing is seeking a National Accounts Manager responsible for maximizing sales growth in the US. This highly visible and fast paced role will be responsible for selling to Amazon but will also oversee the ebook and audio strategies for DK in the US.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maximizing sales growth at Amazon working with a team here in the NY office that includes members of the Data Analytics team, metadata team, and strategizing with peers in the UK office
• Responsible for ebook sales
• Creating and assisting in the development of account merchandising and sales presentations, as well as offering input into publishing programs
• Communicating all pertinent account-specific information as it relates to appropriate imprints
• Attending and participating at meetings with internal departments (including editorial, marketing, operations, etc.)
• Running and analyzing daily, weekly, monthly, etc. sales reports to manage account inventory levels and identify opportunities for growth
• Responsible for managing one direct report
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years prior publishing sales or related publishing experience; direct selling to Amazon or online accounts experience a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; this position is highly visible within the organization and would be working closely with peers as well as executive leadership
• Excellent product knowledge and understanding of publishing functions
• Superb presentation skills
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to create and run reports, analyze data, and communicate key findings/opportunities
• Proactive and able to problem solve and adapt within a rapidly evolving environment
• Must be a self-starter and self-motivated, but with the ability and willingness to work in a team environment
• Awareness of and interest in digital publishing landscape
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
DK is the bestselling publisher of highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children. Our aim is to inform, enrich and entertain readers of all ages through beautifully designed content. Publishers of the Eyewitness series for children, the award-winning Eyewitness Travel Guides and the creators of the online homework help website DKfindout!. DK is part of Penguin Random House and is also the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series, Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC - DK US
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 39616