Penguin Random House LLC Marketing Operations Coordinator - Viking, Penguin Books, Penguin Classics, and Riverhead Books in New York, New York
Viking, Penguin Books, Penguin Classics, and Riverhead Books are seeking a nimble and adaptive Marketing Operations Coordinator. This marketing-based position will be largely focused on project and systems management, and will also liaise closely with editorial, managing editorial, art and sales teams. The responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Coordinator are essential to the success of every title published across the four imprints. The Marketing Operations Coordinator is able to work as part of a greater team and also independently, and skilled at managing a multitude of projects. The Marketing Operations Coordinator:
• Oversees seasonal sales materials (TI Sheets, sell sheets, digital catalog, and sales conference materials) schedules and processes for all imprints.
• Creates, communicates, and maintains metadata workflow, timelines and troubleshooting with internal departments.
• Assists with overarching galley strategy, ordering, allocating, and mailings for all imprints.
• Manages sales and account-specific promotional requests.
• Minimum 2 years prior related experience in publishing and/or project management
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and keep track of deadlines
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Rapid problem solver mentality
• Ability to learn new systems and adapt to fluid and/or changing processes
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 35964