Penguin Random House LLC Marketing Coordinator, Licensed and Proprietary Brands - Random House Children's Books in New York, New York
Marketing Coordinator, Licensed and Proprietary Brands, Random House Children's Books
The Random House Children's Books division is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Licensed and Proprietary Brands team. This position will report into the Marketing Manager and is responsible for coordinating and managing daily administrative and marketing tasks, while occasionally assisting the Senior Marketing Manager. Provides support, in addition to managing his or her own projects, and acts as a liaison between licensors, 3rd party partners and different departments within the company. Must be a creative thinker and problem solver, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time in a deadline driven environment. Previous work experience in marketing is preferred.
• Coordinate and manage the marketing campaign process on a seasonal cycle for assigned brands and titles from brainstorm to implementation, as well as assist the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager in development and execution of marketing plans for additional key licensed brands and properties within the group
• Coordinate and work closely with the Digital Marketing, School & Library Marketing, and Publicity teams to help develop and execute cohesive campaigns across all channels
• Responsible for daily project management of all corporate, & account-specific promotions related to assigned brands, which includes but is not limited to, creative copy-writing, communicating with sales regarding retail needs, attending relevant meetings, managing and updating key documents, etc.
• Manage the relationship with ad vendors, booking ads, and processing advertising invoices
• Responsible for the coordination of all sell-in tools; such as sell sheets, order forms, and point of sale materials, as well as pitch decks and business reviews
• Serve as day-to-day contact for licensors and licensees for assigned brands and titles, which includes obtaining approvals and researching, developing, and executing third-party partner cross-promotional efforts (as appropriate)
• Actively participate, and at times lead and take notes for, weekly meetings relative to assigned brands and titles
• Handle administrative tasks as necessary, occasionally assisting the Senior Marketing Manager and Vice President on various projects
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of marketing and/or brand related experience
• Creative individual, eager to share ideas, and actively participate in large group settings
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and can work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Candidate must be proactive and exceptionally organized
• Strong communication & writing skills are essential
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 34543