Penguin Random House LLC Manager, Information Security in New York, New York
Penguin Random House is searching for a Manager to join the Information Security team. This role reports to the Global Information Security Officer and is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and ongoing management of a US based Information Security Program.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Providing ongoing maintenance of Information Security Policies and Guidelines.
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of an Information Security Awareness Program.
• Interfacing with the US IT Security team on the implementation and ongoing management of a security infrastructure.
• Developing and reporting on metrics for reporting on the status of the Information Security Program.
• Manage the ongoing ISO27000 security framework program.
• Managing a MSSP based Security Operations Center, a SIEM product and security monitoring and scanning tools.
• Implementing and managing a cloud based information security program, as well as a vendor management program.
• Communicating information security issues and requirements to technical and business personnel.
• Assisting with the development and ongoing maintenance of an incident response plan.
Please apply if you meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security
• Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or Business strongly preferred
• Information Security certifications a plus
• Proven ability to take a risk based approach when handling information security requirements and issues
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to effectively problem solve
• Knowledge of ISO27000, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and PCI-DSS
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your résumé and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.