Penguin Random House LLC Lead Analyst, Mac Client Services in New York, New York
Penguin Random House, LLC. is the world's largest general trade book publisher. It is a division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
The Desktop Support group within the Information Technology department is seeking a Lead Analyst, Macintosh Client Services to join their team.
Job responsibilities for this position will consist of the following tasks in two categories:
• Creating deployment packages, deploying software, and managing deployments with our FileWave software deployment and asset management system
Desktop Support Tasks:
• Troubleshooting and providing problem resolution for client service requests
• Evaluating hardware and software
• Researching and diagnosing issues
• Equipment moves
• Computer imaging, installations, and upgrades
• Maintaining computer inventory data in our FileMaker Pro database
• Performing special projects, as assigned
• At least 5 years experience with Macintosh hardware and operating systems
• Experience with troubleshooting desktop publishing software, including Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise
• Software deployment and asset management experience, preferably with UNIX scripting ability
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be detail-orientated, and be able to follow direction
• Ability to organize and prioritize your workload
• Ability to work flexible hours, including the occasional overtime
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional, collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 36069