Penguin Random House LLC DK - Brand Manager in New York, New York
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 24151
DK is seeking a creative, organized, and dynamic Brand Manager to oversee title-specific marketing campaigns for our licensed properties inclusive of but not limited to Lego, Fingerlings, WWE, Lego, and Nickelodeon.
The position will serve as the NA liaison our licensing partners and will be responsible for partnering with them on brand plans and development.
In addition the manager will be responsible for sharing brand information with sales and publishing as well providing brand reporting for the licensors.
Duties include developing and executing marketing plans and strategy; collaborating with the publicity, digital and education library teams to create plans; managing a title budget; presenting at internal and external meetings, and extensive copywriting.
The role requires an incredibly detail-oriented, creative, proactive, and strategic professional able to multi-task, set priorities, and manage a multitude of complex projects within budget and deadlines. Responsibilities:
• Brainstorm, develop, and execute marketing campaign and strategy for key brands
• Collaborate with UK peers and on occasion work on global strategic title plans
• Serve as NA liaison to brand partners and corporate office
• Communicate plans and strategies to in-house team, including publishing and sales.
• Collaborate with VP and Sr Director as well as other team members to shape overall title strategy and to execute larger initiatives.
• Occasional travel to represent DK at consumer and trade festivals such as Licensing Expo and Toy Fair
• Review and share post-mortem analysis of each measurable campaign for future opportunities
• Obtain and manage monthly and quarterly reports from all partners for internal review
• Manage approvals calendar and process
• Partner with marketing/publicity counterparts to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives
• Compile information for brand kits/presentations as needed
• Prepare various departmental reports
• Minimum four years of licensing experience
• Ability to multitask in a high pace, deadline driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
Please apply through our online application process.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/. Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.