Penguin Random House LLC Digital Marketing Assistant in New York, New York
Assistant - Digital Marketing, Penguin Teen
Have your recently taken a "shelfie"? Are you torn between rereading or rewatching ToAll the Boys I've Loved Before? Do you have a personal Instagram aesthetic? (It's OK, you can admit it) Are your episode recaps better than the actual episodes?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you might be Penguin Teen material!
Penguin Teen is looking for an Assistant to join our Digital Marketing team. If you love young adult books and all things social, this is the job for you!
In this role, you will:
• Develop, execute, and track influencer marketing campaigns
• Participate in the ideation and creation of Penguin Teen social media content
• Join seasonal marketing brainstorms for upcoming books and author programs
• Create, deploy and track weekly eNewsletter
• Maintain Penguin Teen content schedules and databases
• Support the overall Digital Marketing team as needed
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
• 1 year of experience in book publishing, social media management, or marketing
• Fluent across social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
• Highly organized with strong time management skills
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Experience with Wordpress, Airtable, Photoshop, or CheetahMail a plus
• A love for young adult (YA) books a plus!
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York, NY
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 33568