Penguin Random House LLC Developer in New York, New York
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 26406
PLEASE NOTE: This position may be located in either our Westminster, MD or New York City offices. Penguin Random House is seeking a SAP ABAP Developer interested in being part of the changing media world. In this position, you will support both Finance and Right Management Teams and their processes in SAP. We are looking for a talented individual with the ability to creatively troubleshoot and solve system problems, be an analytical thinker, show an aptitude for design and innovation, and enjoy doing so in a collaborative environment with business leads and other IT professionals. Requirements: Minimum 5 years solid ABAP Programming experience in the following SAP R/3 ECC FI modules:
• General Ledger
• Cost Center Accounting
• SAP custom ABAP development experience including dialogue programming, SAP Forms/SAP Script, ALV reporting, IDOC processing, and use of function modules, RFCs, BAPIs, BDCs, and web services Possess ability to:
• Comprehend complex business processes and take ownership of their support
• Collaborate with end users to analyze and document requirements for new business processes or changes to existing processes
• Consult with technical leads and team members to design solutions to support business requirements
• Organize tasks and manage time to complete multiple, diverse assignments within a scheduled timeframe.
• Experience with SD, AP, Asset Accounting, BI, SAP Personas and SAP Fiori a plus
• Business knowledge of royalty and rights processing desirable Please apply through our online application process to be considered for this opportunity.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/. Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.