Penguin Random House LLC Content Collection Systems & Support Specialist in New York, New York
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 25053
Content Collection Systems & Support Specialist (Part-Time)
The Content Collection Systems & Support Specialist's role is level I to III technical support for internal applications and workflows supported by the Content Management Group. Working closely with users to resolve issues with Mass Transit, Aspera, DTQ (Internal eDistribution System), archive support, Insight Support (Look Inside the Book), Application/software testing, server testing, and Marketing Cover Issues.
Assist in the gathering of new requirements and testing of new software as our systems evolve.
Writing up documentation for application FAQs and training. Liaison with PRHPS clients regarding file transfer systems and setup of new clients. This position will interface with division contacts and service providers to resolve quality issues.
This position is part-time and will require 20 - 25 hours a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Application account maintenance
• Application and workflow training
• Resolving application outages with IT
• Working with retailers (Amazon/Google/B&N)
• Monitoring and resolving help desk tickets.
Requirements: The ideal candidate has:
• The ability to learn quickly
• Good troubleshooting skills with excellent follow through
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong computer capabilities
• A solid understanding of both MAC and PC platform
• The ability to work independently
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented Experience with at least two of the following design applications is required:
• Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, InDesign.