Penguin Random House LLC Associate, Client Engagement & Programming - Penguin Random House Publisher Services in New York, New York
Associate, Client Engagement & Programming, Penguin Random House Publisher Services Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS) sells and distributes titles from over 45 independent publishers and is seeking an Associate, Client Engagement & Programming to join the team. This role will report to the Manager, Client Engagement & Programming to help grow our clients' job skills and industry expertise through in-person events, digital webinars, and online learning. This individual will have the opportunity to work with publishing professionals across departments and functions to create impactful presentations for clients, including sales, operations, marketing, and more. The Associate, Client Engagement & Programming role requires a knack for learning systems and information quickly, strong planning and organizational skills, and an interest in publishing. Involved in educating employees at over 45 client publishers, this person will be involved in coordinating live webinars, planning in-person events, and creating digital learning assets; these materials include videos, worksheets, articles, documentation, and more. Responsibilities include:
• Creating educational materials;
• Planning in-person events and digital webinars;
• Developing newsletters and email communications;
• Coordinating and facilitating presentations;
• Posting training assets and articles on WordPress;
• Collaborating with sales and operations teams to assess client development needs.
• 1-3 years of experience in a field related to the book industry and/or learning;
• Ability to create easy-to-follow educational materials;
• Technologically savvy; experience using WordPress, email marketing software, Adobe Analytics, design, and video software a plus;
• Strong writing and presentation skills;
• Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment across departments and functions;
• Experience planning events.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 39998