Penguin Random House LLC Advertising & Promotion Assistant in New York, New York
We are seeking an Assistant to join the Advertising and Promotion department of Penguin Random House. This individual will support the Executive Director of Advertising & Promotions with a wide-range of administrative, organizational, workflow-related, and project management-based responsibilities that involve interacting with a variety of other departments. Working in the Berkley, Dutton, and Putnam imprints of the Penguin Publishing Group, this role will learn all about the book publishing industry in an exciting, fast-paced, and creative department.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Trafficking digital ads including collecting and confirming creative specs, liaising between creative team, ad ops and vendor, managing ad tags, and submitting ads to vendors
• Providing administrative support for the department including creating purchase orders, coding, processing, and trafficking invoices, handling expense reports, etc.
• Operating as a project manager within the design request software (FMP/Workfront) by maintaining timelines for marketing, publicity, and managing editorial departments
• Acting as the point person for FMP/Workfront and ensuring projects are moving along according to the proofing workflows/timeline
• Providing support for initiatives that fall outside of the scope of standard day-to-day work
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
• Genuine interest in book publishing and creative marketing services
• Genuine interest in advertising and design
• Advertising experience a plus
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management and workflow skills, including the ability to create and adhere to timelines and move projects forward
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Proficient in all Microsoft suite tools, especially Excel
• Knowledge of SAP, File Maker Pro, and Workfront a plus
Salary for the Assistant level is $40,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 36686