Penguin Random House LLC Grupo Editorial - Editorial & Production Coordinator in Miami, Florida
Editorial and Production Coordinator
Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial USA, a division of Penguin Random House located in Miami, is seeking an Editorial and Production Coordinator.
This position will support the Editorial Team with clerical, administrative, and general office duties that apply to the Editorial Department. The ideal candidate will have experience managing books through the editorial/production process.
• Traffics books through all stages of production, including tagging and formatting of manuscripts, checking for neatness, clarity of directions to production/designer, and sequence of materials
• Maintains book schedules and tracks projects from acquisition through completion
• Monitors deadlines, agendas, and key dates for each title and shares them with the editorial team
• Performs administrative and clerical tasks such as organizing meetings, maintaining files, scanning documents, mailing packages, and ordering books for office and authors
• Traffics marketing and sales materials all stages of production, including checking for neatness, clarity of directions to production/designer, and sequence of materials
• Ability to manage high volume of materials in fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Bilingual: English and Spanish (native)
• Strong communication skills and attention to details
• Experience in a variety of programs including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop desired
• Excellent organizational skills
• Solution orientated
• At least 2 years of experience in the publishing industry
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 33156
Job ID: 40103